MADE IN USA FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OF $50+
🚛SHIPS FROM EUREKA SPRINGS, ARKANSAS
Lavender 2 oz. Package
*All orders ship within 48 hours.
*Ships from Eureka Springs, Arkansas
*Free shipping on orders over $50
8 in stock
Dried Lavender Flowers 2 oz. Package
One package dried French Lavender Flowers 2 oz.
Lavender is commonly used for anxiety, stress, and insomnia. It is also used for depression, dementia, pain after surgery, and many other conditions, but there is no good scientific evidence to support many of these uses. In foods and beverages, lavender is used as a flavor component.
There is growing evidence suggesting that lavender oil may be an effective medicament in the treatment of several neurological disorders. Several animal and human investigations suggest anxiolytic, mood stabilizer, sedative, analgesic, and anticonvulsive and neuroprotective properties for lavender.
- May Help Improve Sleep.
- Could Help Treat Skin Blemishes.
- May Offer a Natural Remedy for Pain.
- Reduce Blood Pressure and Heart Rate.
- Could Relieve Asthma Symptoms.
- Lessens Menopausal Hot Flashes.
- Help Combat Fungus Growth.
- Potentially Promotes Hair Growth.
Make your own Lavender Infused Oil
- Fill a glass container at least ¾ full of dried lavender flowers.
- Pour your carrier oil of choice (I use Grapeseed oil but you can also use Extra virgin olive oil or almond oil) over the dry lavender. Make sure the herbs are fully submerged. Add a tight-fitting lid.
- Place the jar in a sunny warm location (like a window sill for solar infusion) to infuse for at least 3 weeks. Shake it daily. While you shake the jar, you can send your intention for the lavender oil. Bless the oil with healing energy, or good dreams.
- After 3-6 weeks, strain the lavender flowers and reserve the oil. Toss the used lavender back into the Earth.
- Your Lavender Oil is now ready to use. You can add a few drops of Lavender Essential Oil for more scent. Use your oil in your bath rituals, or on sachets under your pillow for peaceful dreams.
NOTE: Herbs are very powerful and if they are misused, they can be harmful. Herbs can also cause allergic reactions, interfere with traditional medications by blocking their effectiveness, increasing their effectiveness, or reacting with them in a harmful way. Always check with your health care professional before using herbs or herbal products!
NOTE: These herbs are not meant to be used to diagnose, treat, prescribe, prevent or cure any disease or to administer in any manner to any physical ailments. They are not meant to be used to diagnose, treat, prescribe, prevent or cure any disease or to administer in any manner to any physical ailments. Please check with your doctor before using.
READY TO SHIP NOW
- Check out our other Plants and Herbs Items HERE
Images and designs are the sole intellectual property of The Steampunk Buddha. All rights reserved. © 2015-2021 The Steampunk Buddha®
Follow us on FACEBOOK for new items, sales, exclusive coupon codes, events, updates, and more.
Ingredients: Dried Lavender herbs
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Amore Love Potion Alter Bottle Decoration$20.00
Cedar Smudge Sticks$8.00
Skullcap 2 oz. Package$7.50
Witches Potion Alter Bottle Decoration$20.00
Lift Your Spirits Bath Tea Kit$18.99
Abalone Shell with White Sage Smudge Stick and Selenite Smudging Kit$25.00
Egyptian Cat Bastet Earrings$7.00
Anita Newbody Witch Magnet$20.00
Rose of Jericho Flower, Resurrection Plant$6.95 – $10.00
Shasta Sage Smudge Wand$8.95 – $13.50